Happy Friday! I just heard some interesting news – MARKET is now offering cooking classes. I love this restaurant on 17 Ave., (though best not to go there when you’re on a cleanse). Classes run about two hours, are hands-on with Chef Dave Bohati and include a welcome cocktail, three course lunch, plus wine pairings. Learn how to prepare bison short ribs on January 26 and agnolotti pasta on February 16. Register by phone at 403-474-4414. Here’s a look at some other info I found this week. Hope you enjoy it.
Have you ever tried snow pudding? I’m intrigued…
Do you know how to choose a bottle of wine?
Ingenious! How to open a bottle of wine without a corkscrew.
Cute (and easy!) DIY coasters.
So sweet! Kids winning at hide and seek.
Fancy yourself a wordsmith? Find out just how big your vocabulary is.
Just because you’re busy doesn’t mean you’re productive. Why productive people have empty schedules
Instead of scanning blogs, I plan to… 10 ways to use your time better in 2014.
Have a great weekend, everyone! What are your plans?
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on StumbleUpon (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
Subscribe via Email
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets