Friday Faves a Wee Bit Early
So “ule,” is not in fact, the Hawaiian word for paddle, as I originally posted on Tuesday’s blog. The tourism folks in Hawaii tell me it means penis. Yep, that’s how my week has been going. (I knew that surfer dude was messing with me!) Things are looking up, however, and by the time you read this I should be warding off winter’s chill in Cabo. I’m off to cover their Comedy Festival, and can’t tell you how much I’m in need of a good belly laugh.
Speaking of laughs, check out these fun articles, recipes and ideas I came across this week.
Armchair travel: Nat Geo’s travel photo contest winners.
Wow! I can’t believe it can be this easy: How to say no.
A fab holiday gift (you need to get on now): Commission your own art project.
For brunch this weekend: Easy sticky buns with bacon.
See how much caffeine is in the coffee served from your favourite chains.
Bet you can’t guess it. The ultimate sign of success.
Image via National Geographic Traveller.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on StumbleUpon (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
Subscribe via Email
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets