Happy Friday, everyone and Happy Punch Day to you, too! Yes, today is the day the nation celebrates the traditional punch base recipe. So go ahead and concoct a tipple so long as you’ve got some sort of spirit, lemon, sugar, water and tea in it. One of these would do nicely.
If you’re looking for some weekend inspiration, today kicks off the inaugural Kananaskis Mountain Festival, and there’s a ton of free performances in K-Country. Stuck in the city? Check out Eileen Fisher in Chinook Centre. Saturday shoppers receive $25 off their purchases on September 21. Or check out the new bowling alley at National on 10th. It’s swish! Wherever your weekend takes you, I hope you play safe and enjoy these links.
- Coolest calculator ever! Compare your salary to people just like you.
- And to burst your bubble: The dangers of comparison.
- Wonder whatever happened to Monica Lewinsky?
- The one easy daily habit that makes life so awesome.
- A hearty pasta dish for fall: Drunken noodles.
- I loved writing this article on Canada’s most memorable bars.
- Yes, please! Apple cider sangria.
- This is my kind of autumn style.
- How to cope when your spouse embarrasses you.
- Face swaps that will creep you out.
- Ladies, DO NOT go swimming in Russia without full protection! Russian tampon commercial.
- Brilliant! 27 Life hacks every gal should know about.
What do you have going on this weekend?