Happy Friday, everyone! I have to admit I’m feeling a bit spent this week. I’m really looking forward to taking a break from work, and chilling with the family. On deck for the weekend is a tennis lesson, spot of gardening and making a mean minestrone. (OK, maybe a few episodes of The Real Housewives of NYC will also feature prominently.) Here are some links I hope you’ll enjoy.
Help get this food truck for kids into production.
This Birthdayoncé is awesome! A must watch!
Cool apps that make meal planning with the kids less of a chore.
Your books can float off your desk with this cool bookshelf.
Check out these homes built around trees.
The most incredible treehouse ever.
Mix up your summer menu and try this rhubarb barbecue sauce.
Banish those sprays! Learn the new rules for sunscreen.
Ever have one of those days when you can’t muster up any energy? What to do when you’re getting nothing done.
Take the quiz to find out which RHONY are you. C’mon, you know you want to. Surprisingly, I’m not Ramona.
I’d love to hear from you. Please let me know your plans for the weekend or tell me which housewife you think I am.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on StumbleUpon (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
Subscribe via Email
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets