Happy Friday, everyone! This week went by super fast for me and I’m hoping I’ll be able to get all my projects squared away Friday afternoon, so I don’t have to work this weekend. We’re meeting one of our old friends from the UK for lunch on Saturday and he’s crazy about ribs. Any suggestions on where to take him in Calgary? Here’s some link love for those in a web surfing mood. Enjoy!
A new way to publicly reflect on morality? Selfies at funerals.
An accurate depiction of seasons in Canada.
Who’s man enough to wear these over the holidays?
Check out how Photoshop completely changes this model.
On that carb note, these mini garlic and mozzarella bread rolls look super good.
56 Delightful Victorian slang terms you should be using. I’m trying out batty-fang.
Do you have a pain in the neck? If so, check out Gua Sha. My chiropractor does it, but I’m so fair, it looks like I’ve got a massive hickey after.
Something to impress dinner party guests: How to make salmon in the dishwasher.
Headline of the week: US not about to start giving a shit about Canadian politics.
Being an ENFP blows! How much money you’ll make based on your personality.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on StumbleUpon (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
Subscribe via Email
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets