It’s always funny when you hear somebody thinks you have this great life. Here’s a shot of me this weekend taken by the IBMer at the pool. She’s a great friend, partially because she’s not at all judgemental about how unbalanced my life is at times. I’m not proud of working at the pool (I was talking to an editor from Toronto about re-writes, ugh!), but my girl is old enough to swim with friends, and my week will be better off for plugging in a few hours on Sunday than sitting in the hot tub.
I’ve got a few challenging days ahead of me, so I’m keeping this not far from the back of mind:
Hope you have a great week.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on StumbleUpon (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
Subscribe via Email
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets