Can you believe it’s November already? Just like that we’re back into winter. Don’t believe me? Norquay opens today for the entire season and Christmas in November begins at Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge. Yes, only 54 days till Santa comes! This season also makes the return of the elusive truffle. Fans of the decadent shroom will want to take in the Truffle Festival at Muse that runs from November 1 to 30. For those keen to do some web surfing, here’s a look at what caught my eye this week.
I once wore a fancy dress that looked just like this wood-fired oven. (I shit you not.)
This is cute: What each country leads the world in.
This is bizarre: Real-Time Map of Births and Deaths.
The class divide in who gets married and who gets divorced.
They needed a research study to prove this?
The food list challenge – how many have you tried? I scored 96/100. (Yes, I’m boasting.)
A swish site for people who love beards (Note: that would not be me.)
Daddle: A cute Christmas idea for dads who play horsey all the time.
Have a great weekend everyone! What are your plans post sugar crash?
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on StumbleUpon (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
Subscribe via Email
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets