Jody Robbins is an award-winning freelance writer and communications strategist, whose first book on family travel in Canada will be published in 2017. Jody currently contributes to WestJet Magazine, Best Health, the Calgary Herald, The Globe and Mail, Today’s Parent, SavvyMom.ca and Eat North. For a comprehensive list of credits and clips, please click here.
As a trusted source for travel and lifestyle tips, Jody is a frequent guest on national TV and radio. Recent broadcast appearances include:
- CBC News
- CTV National News
- Global Morning Show (Calgary and Edmonton)
- City TV
- CBC Calgary
- 660 News
- Canada AM
Jody is a member of the Travel Media Association of Canada and the Society of American Travel Writers. Recent awards include:
- Travel Alberta Tourism Media Award (2016 and 2015)
- Outstanding Achievement Best Service Feature, Travel Media Association of Canada (2014)
- Best Outdoor Adventure Feature, Travel Media Association of Canada (2013)
- Honourable Mention Best Photograph, Travel Media Association of Canada (2013 and 2012)
Looking for someone to add a dash of spice to your corporate copy? Jody is a columnist for Chic Magazine (distributed to guests staying at Le Germain Hotels) and the Alberta Mortgage Broker’s Association Magazine. Additionally, she manages the social media accounts for a prominent Calgary law firm.
Think we’d be a good fit? Email Jody!