Jody Robbins is an award-winning freelance writer and communications strategist, whose first book: 25 Places in Canada Every Family Should Visit (Touchwood 2017) is now a bestseller. She contributes to WestJet Magazine, Best Health, Calgary Herald, The Globe and Mail, Today’s Parent, ReadersDigest.ca, SavvyMom.ca and Eat North. For a comprehensive list of credits and clips, please click here.
As a trusted source for travel and lifestyle tips, Jody is a frequent guest on national TV and radio. Recent broadcast appearances include:
- CBC News
- CTV National News
- Global Morning Show (Calgary and Edmonton)
- City TV
- CBC Calgary
- 660 News
- Canada AM
Jody is a member of the Travel Media Association of Canada and the Society of American Travel Writers. Recent awards include:
- Travel Alberta Tourism Media Award (2017, 2016 and 2015)
- Outstanding Achievement Best Service Feature, Travel Media Association of Canada (2014)
- Best Outdoor Adventure Feature, Travel Media Association of Canada (2013)
- Honourable Mention Best Photograph, Travel Media Association of Canada (2013 and 2012)
Looking for someone to add a dash of spice to your corporate copy? Jody is a columnist for Chic Magazine (distributed to guests staying at Le Germain Hotels) and the Alberta Mortgage Broker’s Association Magazine. Additionally, she manages the social media accounts for a prominent Calgary law firm.
Think we’d be a good fit? Email Jody!